Monday, April 27, 2015

Welcome to The Filter Feed!


Hi there, and welcome to The Filter Feed! This is a blog where I open my gigantic maw, consume as much pop culture as possible, ingest the tasty bits and expel these useless thoughts. Within, you’ll find a lot of different stuff, probably, but for now, the plan is a week-daily posting schedule:
Mondays are for mixes, usually with a relevant theme, but not always
Tuesdays are for think pieces
Wednesdays are for miscellaneous weirdness, lists, etc
Thursdays are for jams of the week
Fridays are for weekly recaps
and on maybe a bi-weekly or as-needed basis, Saturdays will be for rewinds, aka stuff I missed when it came out that I’m coming to late, or stuff I’m rewatching. If you’ve got stuff you want me to talk about, or if you have something to pitch, let me know! Send me an ask, leave a comment, or email me at thefilterfeed@gmail.com. Wanna watch me livetweet? Follow me @thefilterfeed. I’m also on the-filter-feed.tumblr.com, because why not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment