Monday, April 27, 2015

Mixtape Monday: Power Level Over 9000





Have you ever noticed how often rappers namecheck Dragonball Z? Because I have, and it's my favorite thing.


1. Goku Back by G.a.Lien
all eyes on me, this is dbz, yeah i’m on another level, ssj3
2. Free Chilly Freestyle by Lupe Fiasco
i push ki like dragonball z
3. The Lyricist by J-Live
i get up in the zone like a super saiyan
4. Dame Fuego by Father
kamehameaha then i run up on your yacht
5. Wild Boy (feat. Waka Flocka Flame) by MGK
suck my dragonballs, bitch, call me goku
6. Shootin Moves by Danny Brown
smoking on some goku, buds like dragonballs
7. Hood Gone Love It (feat. Kendrick Lamar) by Jay Rock
whip like a fire ball, call it goku
8. Christ Conscious by Joey Bada$$
got dragonballs like my name was vegeta
9. Cross Roads (feat. Chance the Rapper and Vic Mensa) by Mick Jenkins
kamehameha, chi may have made a spirit bomb
10. Must Be Bobby by RZA
sit in the sun six hours then I charge up like goku, dragonball z
11. Kill by Earl Sweatshirt
super saiyan with ruthless slayings
12. Speed by Cory Gunz
pretty nita, you kilometer rita, i’m an animal vegeta
13. Super Sayin Based Freestyle by Lil B
yes i’m based lord, yes i’m super saiyan
14. Awesome (feat. Pusha-T) by XV
who you playin, i done went super saiyan
15. My Shine by Childish Gambino
everything i’m sayin, I’m super sayin, like goku
16. Pink Matter (feat. Andre 3000) by Frank Ocean
that soft pink matter, cotton candy, majin buu
BONUS: Dragonball Rap by Porta
dragonball, dragonball z, es arte, dragonball gt

No comments:

Post a Comment